Emirates is extending another olive branch to the Emirates Skywards programme customers, offering them a quick path to (re)qualify for elite status on Emirates Skywards if they fly with FlyDubai or Emirates in 2021. Here are the details.
In a promotional offer rolled out over the weekend to Emirates Skywards members, all members are being offered Double Tier Miles for flying on Emirates and Flydubai through the rest of the year. With Double Tier Miles, you can get to the required number of tier miles to achieve the airline’s status in half the amount of flying required.
Members can automatically earn double Tier Miles on all Emirates and flydubai flights booked from April 1 to June 30, 2021, for travel between April 1 and December 31, 2021. If you are not already an Emirates Skywards member, you will need to sign up for membership to Skywards by June 30, 2021.
Here are the miles required to earn any particular status in Emirates Skywards:
- Blue (Entry tier)
- Silver (25K Tier Miles/25 flights)
- Gold (50K Tier Miles/50 flights)
- Platinum (150K Tier Miles)
The offer of double tier miles will be applied to all tickets, regardless of fare class, as long as it has been ticketed on Emirates or FlyDubai during the offer period.
Here are select terms and conditions:
- Booked on Emirates or flydubai stock (Emirates 176, flydubai 141/169)
- purchased via emirates.com, Emirates App, flydubai.com, flydubai App, Emirates Retail or Contact Centres, or a travel agent
- Valid flights include an Emirates marketed flight with EK designator, operated by Emirates or flydubai or a flydubai marketed flight with FZ designator, operated by flydubai or Emirates. All other codeshare and interline flights are excluded
- Cash+Miles tickets are not eligible for this offer.
- The bonus multiple is calculated on the total Tier Miles earned.
- The bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% bonus Tier Miles in Economy Class, Business Class or First Class on Eligible Flights only.
- The bonus applies as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades or other changes.
- If a member has registered and/or qualifies for bonus Tier Miles from any other offer or promotion, only the higher eligible bonuses will be credited.
Emirates and flyDubai are offering an excellent opportunity to earn status on the airline via a promotion which will help them shore up cash in the short term and will help customers by planning for their travels. If you have any visibility on your plans, this might be a good time to book your tickets on Emirates.com.
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.
This is a very good blog with a good information