American Express has launched Q2 2021 with a bang. For all their cardmembers, American Express has offered the Dine, Shop and More promotion valid through May 2021. For Platinum Cardmembers, American Express launched the new Salon Cashback promotion. Now, there is more in store for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
Reader Mika told us about the new More Value for Platinum Reserve promotion that has been launched on April 1, 2021, for the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Cardmembers and will be valid till June 30, 2021. This promotion is now available in the Amex Offers section for cardmembers.
The promotion needs to be saved on the credit card (explained here). Once saved, cardmembers receive a 20% cashback on their purchases from Flipkart, MakeMyTrip and Zomato, up to an amount of INR 5,000.
Here are the salient terms of this promotion:
- Offer valid for payments made online at flipkart.com, makemytrip.com, zomato.com or in-app. Not valid for payments made in-person.
- Flipkart: Excludes payments made upon delivery.
- MakeMyTrip: ‘PayLater’ payment option is only valid for Hotel and Flight bookings where payment is made by 30/06/2021.
- 20% cashback will be applied every time, and the offer is limited to a maximum of ₹5,000 cashback applied to the Card during the offer period.
- Not valid for payments made via a third party establishment or payment processor (including, but not limited to, digital wallets).
- Cashback should appear on your billing statement within five business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date 30/06/2021.
American Express Platinum Reserve Cardmembers stand to receive a 20% cashback when they pay for their Flipkart, MakeMyTrip and Zomato purchases with their cards. The benefit of making this a statement credit is that you will also be able to use any other promotion codes for your purchases.
Have you received this promotion on your American Express Platinum Reserve Card?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.