British Airways Executive Club members can earn 2X Avios when they book and fly a qualified BA flight through December 31, 2018. You’ll have to first successfully register on their website to participate in this promotion
A qualified flight is defined as:
- British Airways prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights) or cabin on any BA operated service.
- British Airways prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America.
- Domestic flights within the UK and Southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer.
Any other flights operated by any other British Airways franchises, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance will not qualify, so no extra Avios on Vistara codeshares.
Unlike last year, you earn bonus points on your first ten segments instead of eight. Mumbai – London is one segment. However, Mumbai-Paris via London is two segments.
Other key terms and conditions of this promotion include:
- Executive Club members need to be age 18 or above.
- Eligible Participants will only be awarded double Avios calculated from the base Avios.
- You must quote your Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Flight and at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used retrospectively.
British Airways’ new Double Avios promotion is a good chance to earn extra Avios when you fly British Airways this year. And you don’t need to necessarily need to redeem your Avios on BA’s metal. You can even fly perhaps the world’s best business class, the QSuites using Avios. Do not forget to register here, even if you have no plans to fly. You don’t want to forget to register when you do have plans.