In 2021, Priority Pass/Lounge Key, the lounge access aggregator offering from the Collinson Group and Plaza Premium, the global lounge operator with lounges across America, Europe and Asia, parted ways by not renewing the contract to enable Priority Pass members to get access to Plaza Premium Lounges. As travel pulls back, reconciliations have been made between both sides, and a new agreement has been signed.
Plaza Premium and Lounge Key members get access to 63 Plaza Premium Lounges.
Plaza Premium Lounge has an expansive network of 250+ global locations across 70+ major international airports, and 63 of these independent lounges will be available to the combined 40 million Priority Pass and LoungeKey Members, who currently have access to 1,300 lounges and experiences in more than 600 cities across 148 countries worldwide.
The renewed partnership between Plaza Premium Group (PPG) and Collinson, the operator of Priority Pass and LoungeKey, expands the lounge membership networks’ global footprint across key travel markets within North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Lounges added include those in US and Canada, including travel hubs such as Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, and Orlando International Airport. In Europe, the Middle East and Asia, 21 lounges were added. For the Asia Pacific region, 27 additional lounges were added across travel destinations, including Cambodia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the Philippines.
Here are all the airports where Priority Pass got Plaza Premium Lounges in their fold again:
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa Bole International
- Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok International
- Macau: Macau International
- Taiwan: Taipei Taoyuan International
- Philippines: Cebu Mactan International, Clark International
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh International, Siem Reap Angkor International
- Singapore: Singapore Changi International
- Australia: Brisbane International, Melbourne, Sydney Kingsford Smith, Adelaide International
- China: Qingdao Jiaodong International, Beijing Daxing International
- Japan: Nagoya Chubu Centrair International
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur International, Langkawi International, Penang International
- Continental Europe
- Turkey: Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International
- Finland: Helsinki Vantaa
- Italy: Rome Fiumicino
- Hungary: Budapest Liszt Ferenc International
- Middle East
- UAE: Dubai International
- Saudi Arabia: Dammam King Fahd International, Riyadh King Khalid International, Jeddah King A Aziz International
- North America
- Canada: Toronto Lester B. Pearson International, Vancouver International, Edmonton International, Winnipeg J.A.Richardson International
- United States of America: Dallas Fort Worth International, Orlando International
- UK & Ireland: Edinburgh International, London Gatwick, London Heathrow
This is excellent news for those looking for lounge space as travel continues to recover and grow stronger year after year.
Plaza Premium Lounges rejoined the Priority Pass network in June 2023. The two companies had gone their separate ways in 2021; however, as travel picks up, they are back together again. This is a small subset of the entire Plaza Premium lounge network, and perhaps more lounges will be offered in the future. Who knows.
What do you think of Plaza Premium lounges rejoining Priority Pass? Have you tried out any recently?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.