The Moments programme is one of the best parts of the erstwhile Starwood Preferred Guest programme, which Marriott developed further. You can use your Marriott Bonvoy points to buy or bid money can’t buy experiences, all in exchange for your points. I’ve never managed to win one of the bids because the experiences I chase are hot in demand, and I run out of points to bid at some point in time.
Anyhow, I know many of our readers are also cricket fans, so I thought of making this post. Marriott Bonvoy has recently tied up with Mumbai Indians for the third season of the Indian Premier League. Part of their plan is a lot of Moments partnerships, including VIP seats at Wankhede Stadium and DY Patil Stadium, kids coaching clinic, a gala dinner for the Mumbai Indians, etc. We earlier wrote about how you could secure tickets to the matches using your Bonvoy points. We gave away two sets of tickets with the support of Marriott Bonvoy.
While in the first two years, the partnership was truncated to a virtual one because of Covid-19 restrictions, this year, matches are happening in Mumbai. That means Marriott is offering an opportunity for you to now dine with the Mumbai Indians.
Overnight, new Marriott Moments have been added, which offer you the ability to dine with the Mumbai Indians after the IPL Bio Bubble is over. The event is on June 3, 2022 (Saturday), and from the description, it might be at St. Regis Mumbai. There are two options available:
- Straight up redeem 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points for dinner for two at the Mumbai Indians Gala. There are only six packages available, and these will go off quickly. You can pick up a package through May 19, 2022.
- Enter an auction and be seated at the Players Table with the Mumbai Indian players. The auction starts at 65,000 Marriott Bonvoy points and will be open till May 19, 2022.
Both of the Marriott Moments include:
- Access for two to the Charity Dinner with Mumbai Indians on June 3, 2022
- Complimentary dinner and drinks
- Meet-and-greet with players
The age requirement is 16 years plus to attend the event. Covid precautions and guidelines require all attendees to:
- Be fully vaccinated, with a 15-day gap from their second dose.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the government of India and Maharashtra state.
- Take an RTPCR test 24 hours before the event.
These are some great opportunities in the Marriott Moments collection, and if you are sitting on a boatload of Marriott Bonvoy points, you should check them out.
What is your pick for the Marriott Bonvoy Moments 2022?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.