Marriott Bonvoy has gotten done with the recent double elite nights promotion and has been rolling out new targetted promotions off and on recently. Here is an update on the newest targetted promotions that have been rolled out to members recently.
Marriott Targetted promotions
Marriott rolled out a bunch of targetted promotions. These include targeting weekend stays, which include a Friday or a Saturday. The promotion states:
- On the first eligible revenue (weekend) stay, you will get 2000 Marriott Bonvoy Points, and on the second one, you will get 3000 Marriott Bonvoy Points.
- Get 7,500 bonus points after one stay, and 15,000 additional points after your second stay.
- Double nights for stays including a Friday or Saturday.
- First Stay Earns 1,500 Points + Second Stay Earns 3,000 Points
There seem to be other promotions as well which do not involve the weekend:
- Earn double points on stays of two or more nights
- Get 4,500 bonus points after one stay and 7,500 additional points after your second stay.
- 2 Free nights up to 35,000 points each, one each on the next two stays.
For me, the promotion that landed in my account offered me 5000 bonus points on two revenue stays involving weekends.
You can check your promotion by logging into your Marriott Bonvoy Account here.
Overall, while there is no one specific bucketing as to who got which promotion and why Marriott seems to be going with a quarter of targeted promotions rather than a one-size-fits-all approach for the time being.
Marriott Bonvoy has introduced a whole lot of targeted promotions for those who are members of the programme. You can check your promotion by logging into your account here. These include everything from bonus points to bonus free nights as well.
What bonus promotion did you get from Marriott Bonvoy this time around?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.