A new Jet Airways sale has been announced today, which is valid for 5 days, and where Jet Airways is offering 50% off. I just flew them a couple of times last week, and things look back to normal concerning operations.
Under this sale, Jet Airways is offering up to to 50% discount on base fare in Première and Economy domestically, as well as for travel from India to destinations across their international network on flights for one-way and return journeys. Tickets must be purchased by February 25, 2019.
- Up to 50% discount is applicable on base fare in Première and Economy on select flights within India and on flights from India across the international network operated by Jet Airways
- Up to 50% discount is applicable on base fare in Première and Economy from India to select destinations in Europe on flights operated by Jet Airways and codeshare partners Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Applicable on one way and return journeys
- Tickets must be purchased between Feb 21, 2019 and Feb 25, 2019
- Travel to International destinations must commence on or after Feb 21, 2019
- For travel in Première on flights within India, tickets must be purchased a minimum of 8 days prior departure for travel on or after Mar 1, 2019
- For travel in Economy on flights within India, tickets must be purchased a minimum of 15 days prior departure for travel on or after Mar 8, 2019
- Applicable on select booking classes
All you need to do is look out for the Sale blinker on the fare. For instance, Delhi-Mumbai is INR 15,800 in Premiere, which is 50% of the Flex fare. Similarly, Economy flights going at INR 2700.
The Jet Airways Sale is an excellent opportunity to check out some reasonable fares and lock them in right away. So how about starting to plan those 2019 long weekends now.
Where are you booking up to head out on the next Jet Airways flight?