Accor, one of the biggest French hospitality chains globally, and one which had a loyalty programme which was largely usable only for revenue redemptions (x points = y euros), has tinkered with a programme a lot, and is now relaunching the programme with a large focus on…. wait for it…. experiences! Marriott has it, Hyatt now has it, so how can Accor not do it as well? So now you have a new Accor Hotels Loyalty Programme.
Accor today announced a shift of its loyalty program, Le Club Accor, into a fully integrated global platform integrating rewards, services, and experiences across their entire ecosystem. It will open doors across a portfolio of over 30 hotel brands as well as a collection of bars, restaurants, nightclubs and “money can’t buy” experiences. The programme will have a new name, called ALL, short form for Accor Live Limitless.
The new guest promise of this new lifestyle loyalty program will work on four pillars:
- Introducing new premium status to reward members
- Enriched benefits
- A worldwide connected experience to earn and burn points across the broadest range of brands in the industry
- New digital app delivering value across work, live & play.
To add a suite of experiences, Accor is partnering to add Entertainment, Dining and Culinary & Sports experiences to their suite of offerings.
- Accor will be extending their partnership with AEG beyond the AccorHotels Arena to include premium venues providing over 60,000 tickets and private suites for their loyalty members in Latin America, Asia and Europe. AEG is a leading sports and live entertainment company.
- Accor has also signed a new partnership with IMG, which will unlock access to chef masterclasses and culinary encounters for Accor’s best members courtesy of their loyalty program. Starting in 2020, Accor’s members will enjoy the best of Taste Festivals in London, Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Toronto, with growth and expansion of the partnership into new cities over the next three years.
- Accor and Paris Saint-Germain Football Cub have signed a global multi-year partnership agreement. ALL, Accor Live Limitless, will become the Principal Partner and official jersey sponsor of the club starting from the 2019/2020 season.
Here are the brands that participate in Accor’s loyalty programme.
While all the information out there is short on how strong will these benefits be for premium members and when will they be launched is short, Accor has already started tom tomming the programme as the next big thing next to sliced bread already.
What do you think about the upcoming changes to the Accor programme? Any Accor Hotels users on my beat?