Jet Airways is currently running a new fare sale, where they are offering a discount of up to 25% on all their international destinations when flying on their own metal, except London.
The promotion, however comes with its own T&C. Here are the T&C you need to recognize:
- Up to 25% discount is applicable on base fare in Première for travel from India to all international destinations (except London) on flights operated by Jet Airways
- Applicable on one way and return journeys. Exception – Travel to Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto is applicable on return journeys only
- Travel to Amsterdam or Toronto must be from / via Delhi only
- Tickets must be purchased between Apr 14, 2017 and Apr 19, 2017
- No travel restriction
- Applicable on select booking classes – P and I
I am trying to find some decent fares on this sale to book. If you have any finds, do share in the comments section!
Hi- Interested in your thoughts on the Jet Airways First Class or Business class product versus Air India’s First Class product from US to Mumbai.
What is the best product you have flown from US to Mumbai in general?
@Sam recently flew Jet Airways J & F to and fro to SIN on the 77w. Never flown AI F ever, but seen it many a times. In my view, 9W J on the herringbone is very nice, but on the new A333 coffin seats are very uncomfortable. 9W F is not so great anymore, would have been the best in another world when they launched those seats.
Best product between US to Mumbai has been the Etihad Apartments, followed by the non-stop SIN Business class on the A340 when it used to exist, and the Etihad old F.