1 Gone/6 Available
It has been a turbulent time, both for Jet Airways, the airline and Jet Airways’ passengers. A longtime reader of the website has decided to make it better for a few and giving away five upgrade vouchers which are going to be useful for those who are travelling over the next few days, as the vouchers are going to expire by the end of the month. I’d like to thank Amit Kotecha and Kapil Pahilwani for this gesture.
If you remember, Jet Airways last year had made the process of using upgrade vouchers digital. This means you won’t need a physical voucher to be able to use the upgrade. Remember, for Economy to Business Class upgrades; the following is the requirement:
- Less than 1500 Miles: 1 Voucher
- Between 1501 and 3000: 2 Vouchers
- Between 3001 and 4750: 3 Vouchers
Also, the following criteria exist regarding fare choices:
So, if you have an upcoming booking with travels on Jet Airways before the end of March 2019, the upgrade could be yours. However, before you send in your request for the voucher, please check if there is confirmed upgrade space available for the voucher upgrade to be applied, since the vouchers can be transferred only once and hence, you won’t be able to transfer the vouchers again.
Here are the steps to follow to ensure you are going to be able to take the upgrade:
- Please check if your PNR is eligible for the upgrade in the first place using the information above
- Please check if there is upgrade space available (award inventory is shared with upgrade space)
- Priority will be given to requests where upgrade space is already available and can be readily confirmed.
Once you are sure, please send me an email at a (at) lfal.net with the following information:
- Name of Traveller(s)
- Phone Number and Email Address of the Traveller(s)
- PNR and Date of Travel
- Number of upgrade vouchers required
- Available upgrade space on your flight? Y/N
- JetPrivilege number if available
If you post this information in the comments section here, no one at LFAL will be responsible for your private information being used in a manner not intended. I will try and send over Amit/Kapil all the information in one go sometime today and connect the confirmed seekers with Amit at the earliest. Additionally, if someone else wants to upgrade someone, we are here to help. Drop me a line as well.
Safe Travels guys!
And thank you, Amit and Kapil!