Every year, ITC Hotels runs summer promotions for the members of their Club ITC program. Last year’s ‘The Luxury of Choice’ offered a free night certificate for every three stays. This year’s promotion, named Summer Promo 2018 offers members bonus Club ITC points for stays through September 2018 at participating ITC Hotels.
Members earn up to 2,500 bonus Green Points every second stay between June 1 and September 30, 2018. Here is how the bonus point earnings work:
- 2,500 Green Points for every 2 consecutive stays of a minimum 2 nights each
- 1,500 Green Points for every 2 consecutive stays where one stay is one night and the second stay is for more than a night.
- 1,000 Bonus Green Points for every 2 consecutive stays of 1 night each
For example, I know someone who is currently staying at the Fortune Select Trinity in Bangalore for 5 nights. Now if he stays at another participating ITC Hotel until September, he will either earn a bonus of 2,500 points if the second stay is 2 nights or 1,500 points if the second stay is one night only.
There is no registration required and no cap on the maximum number of Club ITC points you can earn. Although if you are staying at any of the 53 participating hotels be sure to quote your Club ITC membership number. Out of the four brands, ITC Hotels operate, three are participating in this offer. Here is a list of hotels participating in this offer:
- ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
- ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad
- ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
- ITC Sonar, Kolkata
- ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
- ITC Maratha, Mumbai
- ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi
- ITC Mughal, Agra
- ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
- ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad
- WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Jodhpur
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista, Chandigarh
- WelcomHotel Jodhpur
- WelcomHotel Chennai
- WelcomHotel Vadodara
- WelcomHotel Grand Bay, Visakhapatnam
- WelcomHotel Rama International, Aurangabad
- WelcomHotel Coimbatore
- WelcomHotel Bengaluru
- WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Kences Palm Beach, Mamallapuram
- WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie
- WelcomHotel Khimsar Fort & Dunes
- Fortune Hotel The South Park, Trivandrum
- Fortune Inn Grazia Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad
- Fortune Inn Haveli, Gandhinagar
- Fortune Inn Valley View, Manipal
- Fortune Landmark Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- Fortune Miramar, Goa
- Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Madurai
- Fortune Park Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- Fortune Park BBD, Lucknow
- Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi
- Fortune Park Dahej, Dahej
- Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru
- Fortune Park JP Palace, Mysore
- Fortune Park Lake City, Mumbai
- Fortune Park Orange, Gurgaon
- Fortune Park Panchwati, Howrah
- Fortune Park Sishmo, Bhubaneswar
- Fortune Park Vallabha, Hyderabad
- Fortune Resort Bay Island, Port Blair
- Fortune Select Dasve, Pune
- Fortune Select Excalibur, Gurgaon
- Fortune Select Global, Gurgaon
- Fortune Select Grand Chennai, Chennai
- Fortune Select JP Cosmos, Bengaluru
- Fortune Select Metropolitan, Jaipur
- Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru
- Fortune Resort Sullivan Court, Ooty
Remember, Club ITC anyways offers you 3% of your stay value as points from your second stay onwards, and 500 bonus points after your third stay. this promotion would be over and above those points.
What can Club ITC Points get you?
Reward stays at ITC Hotels start from 4,000 Green Points. Similar to SPG, Club ITC points requirement differs on weekdays and weekends. In general, ITC Hotels redemptions start at 2,000 points (points + cash) and go all way up to 15,000 points on a weekend night at the ITC Grand Bharat.
Alternatively, you could also convert 2 Green Points = 1 Starpoint (= 3 Marriott Rewards Point)
What are your thoughts on this bonus points offer? Do you have any stays coming up at ITC Hotels?
Thanks Ajay for the info. I was trying to book a hotel Pahelgaon, Kashmir any suggestion? Any chain hotel which can be booked using points?
Can we book ITC WelcomHotels with spg points? When I search online none of the welcomhotels are showing in spg/marriott site.
@Deb, the arrangement is only for Luxury Collection hotels not for Welcomgroup hotels.