ITC Hotels run some of the best restaurants in India, including their Pavilion coffee shops, and the restaurants across their ITC Hotels range are marvellous, from Dum Pukht and Kebabs and Kurries to Dakshin across cuisines. Not just that, they have the best Idlis in the whole five-star hotel circuit in India. But I digress.
ITC’s Club Culinaire
ITC Club Culinaire, the dining programme for ITC Hotels, was the earliest dining programme in India. Back in the day, ITC Club Culinaire used to be a Diner Dines Free programme, which meant a 50% discount when two people dined, 33% people when three people ate, 25% discount when four dined, and 20% when five people or above dined.
However, the Club Culinaire programme underwent a revamp, and then it became a flat 25% cashback programme. You get more perks as you dine or stay more, but mostly, you get 25% back as points back every time you eat. You can access over 150 ITC restaurants for the privileges. Two packages are usually available, with the difference being the free nights offered.
- Club ITC Culinaire Elite, which prices at INR 21000 + 18% GST (INR 24,780) and offers two complimentary night certificates with it.
- Club ITC Culinaire Select, which prices at INR 14000 + 18% GST (INR 16,520) and offers one complimentary night certificate with it.
Other benefits include:
- Get Buy One Get One Free drinks at select bars between 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm every Wednesday.
- Earn 50% extra Green Points (37.5% earnings) on dining spends at select restaurants at ITC Luxury collection hotel & Sheraton New Delhi on Fridays.
- Receive 50% bonus Green Points during your and your Spouse’s birthday week on dining spend or stay at all ITC Luxury Collection hotels & Sheraton New Delhi.
Get ITC Club Culinaire against points with a 21% Discount.
From time to time, Club ITC, the loyalty programme for ITC Hotels, offers the ability to redeem Green Points for the Club Culinaire package. A new promotion is out now, offering the package at a 21% discount to redeem points. Currently, Club ITC is offering the following package for redemptions:
- Redeem 12,999 Green Points for Club ITC Culinaire Select membership (usually costs INR 16,520)
- Redeem 19,500 Green Points for Club ITC Culinaire Elite membership (usually costs INR 24,780)
The promotion can be availed by calling 1800-103-2482 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org between June 10 and August 15, 2023.
The membership also comes with free night certificates, even when you make a redemption. Additionally, you will be able to add your spouse to the add-on membership as well. This means, for a couple of nights redemption on points, you get the whole year of the dining programme as well (Two nights at the ITC Gardenia for 10K Green Points each, for instance.)
Remember, you can transfer your Axis Bank EDGE Rewards or EDGE Miles to Club ITC to make your redemptions and get the programme.
- Axis Magnus: 5 EDGE Rewards transfers to 4 Club ITC Green Points
- Axis ATLAS: 1 EDGE Mile transfers to 2 Club ITC Green Points
ITC Hotels is offering an opportunity to redeem your Club ITC Green Points for a year-long membership of the Club Culinaire dining programme. You can redeem 13K/19.5K Points for the Select/Elite version, which comes with 1/2 free nights, and get 25% points every time you dine at an ITC Hotels property. Points can be transferred from Axis Bank EDGE Rewards as well.
What do you think of the promotion to redeem ITC Green Points for ITC Club Culinaire membership? Will you participate?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.