Accor Plus members have good vibes only written for them in 2022. The membership comes with dining discounts all year round, but also status in the Accor Live Limitless programme.
Accor Plus providing fast track elite nights
Accor Plus has launched a promotion for all Accor Plus members, offering them a fast track to the next elite tier in the programme.
- Silver Members: Stay at least 1 Eligible Night before 31 December 2022 and receive 10 bonus Status Nights to Fast Track to Gold status.
- Gold Members: Stay at least 1 Eligible Night before 31 December 2022 and receive 15 bonus Status Nights to Fast Track to Platinum status.
- Platinum Members: Stay at least 1 Eligible Night before 31 December 2022 and receive a one-time bonus of 20 Status Nights to accelerate your progress and retain your Platinum status.
After enrollment, via a link that arrives in your email, the Status Nights offered are automatically credited to the Member’s customer account within ten days of the end of stay at the hotel. Also, for the Silver and Gold tier members, there are multiple opportunities to earn these bonus status nights. The promotion terms say,
After each transition to a new status, a member will be able to benefit from a new Status Nights credit offered after a new Eligible Stay of at least one night made in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme. The status of the member is verified at the time of check-in to trigger the relevant Status Nights credit offered after the stay.
Remember, in the Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme,
- A Classic Member gains Silver Status on accumulating 10 Status Nights (or by signing up for Accor Plus)
- A Silver Member gains Gold Status on accumulating 30 Status Nights
- A Gold Member gains Platinum Status on accumulating 60 Status Nights
- A Platinum Member maintains Platinum Status by maintaining 60 Status Nights.
Here are the benefits of Accor’s various status tiers:
- Benefits of Gold status:
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Upgrade to a next room category subject to availability
- Guaranteed room availability 3 days before arrival
- Benefits of Platinum status:
- Guaranteed room up to 2 days before arrival
- Access to the Executive Lounge if existing
- Upgrade to a suite for one night with the Suite Night Upgrade
The door to this promotion has just opened, so even if you sign up for the Accor Plus programme now, you can not only get yourself an extra lunch voucher, you can get yourselves up to 45 elite nights if you become an Accor regular. You need to book your Accor stays directly to be able to get the extra free nights.
If you are a member of Accor Plus or considering a membership, you will be able to get extra elite nights on the back of just one stay by enrolling for the fast track offer from Accor Plus which will grant you up to 20 elite nights depending on your status in the programme.
Are you signing up for the Accor Plus programme then?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.