To promote member usage of the mobile app, Club Carlson is offering members 3,000 bonus points. All you have to do is complete at least one transaction by December 31, 2017 with any of their partners.
Extras Partners are located in the Club Carlson mobile app under the “Extras” section once you log into your Club Carlson account. The partners will be displayed based on your location so be sure to switch on your location services when using the mobile app.
Here is the list of Extra’s Partners:
- Restaurant Reservations:
- Resy: Earn 200 points for every seated reservation
- Things To Do:
- SeatGeek: Earn 10 points per 1 USD spent on every purchase
- Groupon: Earn 10 points per 1 USD spent
- Delivery.com: Earn 8 points per 1 USD spent
- Hungryhouse: Earn 8 points per 1 USD spent
- Jet: Earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
- eBay: Earn 6 points per 1 USD spend on eBay
- iTunes: Enjoy music & movies and earn 6 points per 1 USD spent
Keep in mind that this is a one-time bonus earning opportunity and the points will take within 7-10 days to reflect in your account. If you went to iTunes via the Club Carlson App, you could buy something for USD .99 and get those 3000 points in exchange.
Additionally, Club Carlson is also giving away 3,000 bonus Gold Points when you complete a stay booked via their mobile app until December 31, 2017. If you can maximize both offers you have 6,000 points straight in your account.
I do like the brand as it has more than 1000 hotels across 100 countries. Not just this there are over a 100 Carlson Rezidor hotels spread across 70 cities in India alone with lots of mid-scale value for money stay options. This is an easy way to mint some points for one stay.
Have you tried making a purchase on the Club Carlson app? Lets us know about your success.