Two good things happened over the last few weeks. One, we completed a year of bringing Live From A Lounge in July, and two, I had a fabulous weekend, unwinding by the poolside with friends at the Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa. You can read all about my experience at the Park Hyatt Goa here.
A gorgeous pool and the view from the pool at the Park Hyatt Goa.
What are we giving away?
Now, while I’d pay any day to come back to this resort for a stay, the Park Hyatt Goa has generously invited for one reader of the blog to come over and stay at the hotel in a Park Room to experience their hospitality. Here are the inclusions:
- Complimentary accommodation for one night in a Park Room for upto 2 Persons (including taxes) for a stay between March 1, 2013 to September 30, 2013.
- Inclusive of breakfast.
- A 90-minute couple spa therapy including taxes at the Sereno Spa. (which I could not visit! )
The voucher is valid upon presentation, and blackout dates apply. You will be responsible for your own costs to reach Goa.
Now, the PH Goa is a lovely resort and I’m sure if you look up their website or my earlier post, you’ll enjoy your stay there just as I did mine, and perhaps ask for more! There is a laundry list of awards they’ve won as well, including:
- Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2011: Sereno Spa voted the “Favourite Destination Spa”
- Conde Nast Traveller India Readers’ Travel Awards 2011 and 2010:Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa voted one of the “Favourite Leisure Hotels in India”
- TripAdvisor 2011 Travellers’ Choice Awards: Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa voted one of the “Top 10 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in India”
Just out of curiosity, I looked up the website to see how much was this worth, and the website shows Rs. 12,000 ($220) to be the cost of the room itself per night. Add the breakfast, taxes and the spa trip, and we’re talking of a prize value of approximately Rs. 20,000 (~$360).
How to enter?
There are two ways to take part in this giveaway, and I’ll let you in on both below.
You can participate via Twitter:
- Follow @LiveFromALounge on Twitter.
- Tweet which bit of the Park Hyatt Goa Experience are you looking forward to enjoy the most. Do include @LiveFromALounge and the hashtag #HYATTGOA in the Tweet.
- You can tweet me once per calendar day (00:00 Hours India Standard Time to 23:59 India Standard Time).
To give you an example, an eligible entry Tweet would look like:
Hey @LiveFromALounge, I’m looking forward to the poolside at the Park Hyatt Goa #HYATTGOA
You could also enter via the blog:
- Hop across to the participation post, which can be found HERE. (Entries on this post will NOT be considered!)
- Post a comment on which bit of the Park Hyatt Goa Experience are you looking forward to enjoy the most.
- You can participate once per calendar day (00:00 Hours India Standard Time to 23:59 India Standard Time).
An example of an eligible comment would be:
I’d love to visit the award-winning Sereno Spa at the Park Hyatt Goa
The Fine Print:
- The contest will be run through Sunday, September 9 2012 23:59 IST, and each one of you has over 20 chances to participate and win the Park Hyatt Goa experience (Twitter and blog).
- I will assign all the twitter entries a number after the set of blog entries is closed out (in sequential order).
- A winner will be picked randomly within a week of the giveaway. I will contact the winner to get his name and mailing address to send out the voucher. The voucher will be non-transferable.
- My decision and interpretation is final
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment in the post below or send me an email.
Good luck and start telling me what do you look forward to with your Park Hyatt Goa experience the most?!
Live From A Lounge is present on Facebook, Twitter & available via email, RSS.
I’d love to visit the award-winning Sereno Spa at the Park Hyatt Goa.
Link to enter via blog post comment brought me back here…If we are supposed to comment here then I would like to get a dip in the pool in PH Goa.
@vinay so you did find your way to the right post I see 😉