Hello folks! We are spending the weekend in the beautiful city of Amritsar. Apart from paying our respects at the Golden Temple we’ve been busy gorging on Amritsari Kulchas. Before we share the top stories of the last 2 weeks, don’t forget to participate in our giveaway where we are giving away a 2 years membership to Hyatt’s top elite Globalist status. This is one of the best hotel status out there for those who value their vacations and travel.
For all of you who patronize IHG hotels, IHG Rewards Club has launched its Book Direct promotion for the year 2017. The good news is that you earn 1,000 IHG points just by registering for this promotion.
Then there’s a bit of sorry news from Citi Prestige. One reason why I love my Citi Prestige Card is that it has a great list of transfer partners, something that not many other cards in India offer. Last month, I wrote about how Delta SkyMiles could finally be of use to travel to India (and of course, from India) to the US of A, given their new partnership with Jet Airways. Now, it turns out, Delta is leaving the only card partner they had in their portfolio from India, the Citi Prestige CC.
And now for everything else that happened last fortnight.
Tips & Travels
News & Views
- Vistara now serving Starbucks in-flight
- Few more days for 30% bonus conversion on JP Miles
- Christopher Mueller to be the next Etihad head?
- Taj Hotels and Shangri-La now share loyalty program benefits
Promotions & Updates
- Win World of Hyatt Globalist Status for 2 Years !
- 25,000 JP Miles earned ! Your chance to earn 1000s and win some!
Cards & Rewards
- HDFC Bank Diner Club 10X partnership extended through April 2017.
- UAE will provide visa on arrival for Indians
That’s all for this week. If you have been reading up our World of Hyatt series don’t forget to follow as next we will cover all the ways you can earn and burn World of Hyatt points.
Happy Easter and Happy Reading !