Vistara to provide Club Vistara points equivalent to the Base Fare for the Hong Kong Flight launch.
A new promotion to be launched on September 26, 2023, is offering customers of Vistara 100% of the base fare of their ticket as Club Vistara points after they travel. You can book a flight using any channel and receive as many points as is the base fare of your Vistara ticket. The promotion is valid for booking through September 30, 2023 and travel on Vistara between October 29 and November 30, 2023. The promotion is valid for Vistara flights to and from Hong Kong (from Delhi).
So, for instance, if, in this case, you flew between Delhi and Hong Kong (and back) during the promotion period, you could get 20,335 Club Vistara points to your CV account. This includes the regular CV Points you earn on your travel as per your tier. The base-fare points issued towards your normal due will be valid for 36 months, while the rest of the “bonus” points will expire within 4 months unless used before the expiry.
So, in this case, after travel, assuming a base tier member, you will get the following:
- Base CV points: 1624 CV Points (valid for 3 Years)
- Bonus CV points: 18711 CV Points (valid for 4 months)
Here are the essential terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This offer is valid only on flights between Delhi and Hong Kong booked through any channel between 26 September 2023 and 30 September 2023 and flown between 29 October 2023 and 30 November 2023 (both days inclusive).
- 100% CV Points will be issued based on the base fare of the ticket flown. For example, if the base fare is INR 20000, the total CV Points issued, including the bonus, will be 20000.
- For bookings made through Cash+Points, only the base fare portion paid in cash will be eligible for the Bonus CV Points.
- The validity of the bonus CV Points will be only 4 months from the issue date.
- The bonus CV Points will be credited to your account within 20 days from the travel date.
- The 100% Bonus CV Points offer will not apply to Tier Points.
- This offer is valid only on flights marketed and operated by Vistara.
- This offer is not applicable on interline bookings.
- This offer is not applicable on retro claims, award bookings or redemption and Voucher ticket bookings.
- This offer applies only on the Delhi to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Delhi route and is available across all cabins.
- This offer will not be applicable in the event of cancellation or no-show.
- The offer will not be applicable if the flight is rescheduled to a date post the offer period.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Overall, I feel this is a generous promotion as long as you have booked and travelled between Delhi – Hong Kong or return on Vistara between October 29 and November 30, 2023. The key thing to note is that the validity of the points is just for four months and that lately, last-minute award ticket availability has been not so generous (given flights are always running full). So, if you direct business to Vistara to partake in this promotion, be aware of these two aspects. Make it a point to update your Club Vistara membership number when booking or check-in because retro claims will not get you the same benefits.
What do you think of this new promotion from Club Vistara? Will you participate in it?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.