Many years ago, hotels started to offer member rates to counter OTAs, allowing the hotels to deal with the members directly, cut down on commissions paid to travel agents, and own the customer data and the life journey. It turns out; sometimes, it is also used for rewarding their best customers with a deal!
Taj Hotels’ Cherishing Togetherness 20% off for all members
Taj Hotels is offering a special 20% off to Taj InnerCircle members at Best Available Rate. Now, this might sound like a generic offer, but with hotel BAR’s being low right now, due to no tourism at all, you might get an even better rate. The offer is valid for booking till June 25, 2021, and stays till September 30, 2021.
Remember, you need to provide a valid Taj InnerCircle Membership number at the time of reservation at check-in, and it needs to be of one of the residents on the stay. The hotel will not honour the rate if the TIC details are not provided at check-in or match those who booked the room. Here are the details:
- The offer is available at participating Taj, Vivanta and SeleQtions hotels only (Excluding Taj Safaris and amã Stays & Trails). Rate subject to availability at time of booking. Limited rooms are available on the offer. Blackout dates will apply.
- A valid credit card must guarantee all bookings. The discounted offer is on selected rate plans only and cannot be used with any other promotional offer, package or negotiated rate.
- Maximum occupancy per room is defined as per the hotel’s policy. Additional charges will be applicable for Children or Extra Adult in the room based on the hotel’s policy.
- In case of no show, the hotel reserves the right to charge the room rate and taxes applicable for the duration of the stay on the credit card provided at the time of the booking.
- Reservations exceeding five rooms on overlapping dates will be considered as a group booking. However, each hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings based on availability and apply differential rates.
- The Maximum Length of stay at a hotel is 30 nights. For stays of more than 30 nights, approval is required from the hotel. Each hotel reserves the right to refuse such bookings and will apply special rates.
Taj Hotels’ Cherishing Togetherness 50% off for Platinum and Gold members
Taj Hotels is offering a marvellous 50% off to Taj InnerCircle Gold and Platinum members at Best Available Rate. Now, this might sound like a generic offer, but with hotel BAR’s being low right now, due to no tourism at all, you might get a very exciting rate. The offer is valid for booking till June 25, 2021, and stays till September 30, 2021. Only TIC Gold and Platinum members will be even able to see the rate, and they will need to log in to check these out.
There are some genuinely great rates if you start fishing on this sale and can make good use of this. For instance, at the Taj Tower in Mumbai, amongst other hotels in Mumbai you are getting just INR 4000 per night (not the palace wing). Taj Holiday Village and Fort Aguada are both going at a similar rate and adding a few hundred more for a breakfast inclusive rate.
Here is a sweet price on Taj Bekal. As you would note, it is a straight 50% off.
Here are some great rates that one can access (members of the LFAL community have been booking!)
Booked two properties today. Delhi and Bekal
— Gautam Aggarwal (@gautam888) June 18, 2021
Booked Taj Madikeri Coorg.
— Raunak Sangle (@raunaksangle) June 19, 2021
Which Taj/Vivanta/SeleQtions properties are you booking under this sale?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.