Along with Starwood’s 7-day flash sale, Marriott has launched its own limited time period sale offering up to 30% discount on hotels in the Asia-Pacific region.
Reservations must be completed by September 7, 2017 for stays through October 8, 2017. This sale is open for everyone where participating hotels are offering up to 30% discount on limited number of rooms. The promotion code to access the reduced rate under this offer s 86U.
Hotels across 14 countries are participating in this sale and the following 12 Ritz-Carlton hotels are participating in the region :
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
- The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto
- The Ritz-Carlton, Okinawa
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bali
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta Pacific Place
- The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta Pacific Place Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta Mega Kuningan
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore
Like always bear in mind that all reservations made will need to be paid in full and will be non-changeable.
If you have fixed travel plans in the next month then it’s worth having a look at the discounted prices under this sale. Chances are you might find a good deal. I have some travel plans towards the end of the month and I will definitely comparing the rates between Starwood & Marriott.