Radisson Rewards, Radisson Hotel Rewards’ programme is out with their first global promotion of the year, which offers you an opportunity to earn a maximum of up to 120,000 Radisson Rewards points, based on the number of nights you stay at participating hotels and resorts worldwide through March 31, 2019.
To be eligible for the promotion, you need to register for this promotion here, and then book your hotels and stay at them by March 31, 2019. Make sure your Radisson Rewards membership number at the time of booking and your stay at the hotel.
Here is how many points you earn per stay:
- Stay 1 Night: Earn 1,000 Bonus Points
- Stay 1 additional Night: Earn 2,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 3,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 3 additional Nights: Earn 7,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 10,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 5 additional Nights: Earn 40,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 50,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 10 additional Nights: Earn 70,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 120,000 Bonus Points)
Here are the Radisson hotels brands which are participating in the promotion.
- Radisson Collection
- Radisson Blu
- Radisson RED
- Park Plaza
- Park Inn by Radisson
- Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
An eligible stay counts for one night or more, either on the same reservation number or multiple stays. Even award stays and points + cash count. Here is how many points you need to make a redemption stay for context
The current Radisson Rewards promotion is a very good one from the perspective of Radisson Rewards. Register right away, even if you don’t have any plans to stay at the moment. Your link to register is right here.
What do you think of the first global promotion from Radisson Hotel Rewards for 2019? Do share your views.