Qatar Airways has been one of the only airlines flying through the pandemic, and they have been in the news for a lot of reasons. However, the airline has just launched a very generous promotion, to say Thank You to healthcare workers. Qatar Airways will be offering 100,000 free tickets to Healthcare Workers from across the world. Here are the details of this Qatar Airways HealthCare Workers promotion.
The promotion is distributing the promotion codes to claim the free flights between May 12 and May 18, 2020, and offers the following benefits:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for the healthcare worker and a companion within the Qatar Airways network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty-Free outlets at Hamad International Airport in Doha.
Once the promo code is received, the healthcare workers can book the tickets from May 12 to November 28, 2020, and travel between May 26 and December 10, 2020, on the outbound leg of the trip. The promotion is valid only on Economy class tickets. Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived. However, taxes are payable by the passenger. Bookings must be made at least 14 days before departure. Tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees.
A limited number of promo codes will be distributed by country daily on this page. Here are the details that need to be submitted to avail a code.
Here are some essential terms and conditions to ensure only healthcare professionals make use of this promotion:
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification, i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.