Jet Airways’ turned 24 years old today. To celebrate this occasion, they are out with a special promotion offering a flat 24% discount today.
Don’t be bewildered though. The promotion is in the lowest fare classes and here is the fare rules applicable:
- 24% discount is applicable on base fare in Première and Economy on flights from India across our international network. Look for the P for Premiere Fares and W for Economy Fares.
- 24% discount is also applicable on base fare in Economy on select flights within India. You need to look for the B fare class.
The key thing is, we don’t know which domestic flights is the discount being offered on. Also, the devil lies in the fact that there is no further discount on the deal fares, which are discounted about 24% as compared to the Saver fares. Have a look at the example below.
Here are the Terms & Conditions of this promotion:
- Applicable on one way and return journey on flights operated by Jet Airways
- Tickets must be purchased on May 5, 2017
- Travel must commence on or after Jun 16, 2017
- This offer is not applicable for bookings done using the Multicity option
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer / promotion
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule
If you do find a super duper deal, do let us know where you are going with it. We promise not to crash the party! And yes, Happy Birthday to Jet Airways, where I’ve been flying with for 13 years now!
this is not a fair offer.;