The new credit cards, in the legacy ways of IndiGo, were branded as ‘Ka-ching’, going after the sound of the money till reference. The cards were launched in two variants, 6E Rewards and 6E Rewards XL. Customers are able to avail of complimentary Air Tickets on activation for an amount of INR 1500 or INR 3000, depending on the variant. The credit cards allow customers to accrue accelerated 6E Rewards on IndiGo transactions. They can also earn additional 10-15% 6E Rewards on dining, shopping, transport and medical spends with Featured Partners.
Furthermore, customers have access to other benefits, including priority check-in, choice of seats, and a complimentary meal. The Ka-ching card also offers 14 travel and lifestyle benefits. This includes lounge access, complimentary expert medical opinions from global experts, freedom to play golf in some of the top golf courses in India. Cardholders will also be able to avail MasterCard concierge services, airport limousine service and enjoy premium benefits and savings on hotels, car rentals and flight bookings.
The 6E Rewards card, the entry-level card, will have the following features.
- Complimentary Air Ticket worth INR 1,500 on activation
- 6E Prime Add-on (priority check-in, choice of seat, and a complimentary meal)
- 2.5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo transactions
- 2% 6E Rewards on dining, entertainment and grocery transactions
- 1% 6E Rewards on all other non-IndiGo purchases (except fuel & wallet)
- Up to 10% 6E Rewards on Feature Partner transactions
- A discounted convenience fee of INR 100 per passenger per segment
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
The 6E Rewards XL card, which is the higher-end version of the product, is even more power-packed and has a much higher reward on spends:
- Complimentary Air Ticket worth INR 3000 on activation
- 6E Prime (priority check-in, choice of seat, and a complimentary meal)
- 5% 6E Rewards on IndiGo transactions
- 3% 6E Rewards on dining, entertainment and grocery transactions
- 2% 6E Rewards on all other non-IndiGo purchases (except fuel & wallet)
- Up to 15% 6E Rewards on Feature Partner transactions
- 8 Complimentary Domestic airport lounge access
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
- A discounted convenience fee of INR 100 per pax per segment
The 6E Rewards card is usually priced at INR 700 per annum, and the 6E Rewards XL is priced at INR 2,500 per annum. But for a limited time, IndiGo and HDFC Bank are offering the Credit Card for free. If you apply for the Ka-ching credit card between August 4 – 10, 2020, you can get the Annual Fee applicable to Ka-ching credit card in the first year waived off.
- Eligible Members will receive the waiver of the First Year Annual Fee in the first credit card statement from HDFC bank.
- Complimentary IndiGo air ticket will be available for redemption towards base fare post doing three (3) transactions every month for first three (3) calendar months. The ticket can be redeemed for bookings made in INR only.
- Members will be required to pay all charges as applicable including annual fees for subsequent years.
- Employees of InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. and HDFC Bank Limited are not eligible for the Offer.
I think this is a great promotion for those who don’t have the HDFC IndiGo co-branded credit card and would like one. You can access the application website here.
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.