IHG has launched its 2020 Cyber Sale: a guaranteed 50% off participating hotels and resorts across India in key cities and popular leisure destinations such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Agra, Kochi, Mahabalipuram and more; as well as in Middle East, Africa, Australasia, South Pacific and Asia, for IHG Rewards Club members when booking a two-night minimum stay. Non-members will receive a guaranteed 45% off when booking a two-night minimum stay.
The sale dates are between November 26 to December 2, 2020, for stays till June 30, 2021. These offers are backed with the flexibility to modify the reservation without penalty at least one day before arrival, and the IHG Clean Promise – meaning guests can travel with confidence without sacrificing on the fun!
The IHG Cyber Sale offer
IHG Hotels & Resorts has announced its largest-ever Cyber Sale, offering a guaranteed 45% off or 50% off when staying as an IHG Rewards Club member, when booking for a minimum two nights at participating Regent, InterContinental, Kimpton, voco, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express or Staybridge Suites hotels. The offer is applicable on all room types.
IHG’s Cyber Sale is available at participating hotels and resorts in India and across the Middle East and Africa, Australasia, Asia and South Pacific. This includes 36 hotels in India. Guests will automatically receive the discount when booking from www.ihg.com/cybersale2020. Not just that, the sale is open for participating hotels in the Maldives and places like Dubai, which are some of the places where Indians can go for tourism at this time.
Here are the participating hotels in India:
- Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
- Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
- Crowne Plaza Gurgaon
- Crowne Plaza Jaipur Tonk Road
- Crowne Plaza Kochi
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini
- Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Prahlad Nagar
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bengaluru OMR
- Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru Whitefield ITPL
- Holiday Inn Express Bengaluru Yeshwantpur
- Holiday Inn Express Chennai OMR Thoraipakkam
- Holiday Inn Express Gurugram Sector 50
- Holiday Inn Express Hyderabad Banjara Hills
- Holiday Inn Express Hyderabad HiTech City
- Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Nashik Indira Nagar
- Holiday Inn Express New Delhi Int’l Airport T3
- Holiday Inn Express Pune Hinjewadi
- Holiday Inn Express Pune Pimpri
- Holiday Inn Agra MG Road
- Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue
- Holiday Inn Bengaluru Racecourse
- Holiday Inn Cochin
- Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula
- Holiday Inn Chennai OMR IT Expressway
- Holiday Inn Gurugram Sector 90
- Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
- Holiday Inn Kolkata Airport
- Holiday Inn Mumbai Intl Airport
- Holiday Inn New Delhi Intl Airport
- Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
- InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort
At Holiday Inn, Kids 12 years and under stay for free sharing parent’s guest room in existing bedding and eat free from the all-day dining restaurant with an accompanying paying adult guest.
I checked out the sale, and there were some great deals around on the sale. For instance, the InterContinential Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort for just INR 4200 a night is a superb deal (and 50% off the full rates of INR 8400 standard rate)
Check out the www.ihg.com/cybersale2020 and use an IHG membership to get yourselves a 50% off on IHG stays at participating hotels through June 2021. There are some fantastic deals on offer here. The Sale is also available in other parts of the world, including hotels in the Maldives and UAE which are open for tourists from India.
Are you booking any hotels in the IHG Cyber Sale?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.
Leave a Reply