IHG has launched a 25% off flash sale on select properties in India, Maldives, the Middle East and Africa, valid through May 9, 2023. The flash sale is available for booking till May 9, 2023, for stays completed through September 30, 2023.
The promotion is valid across South West Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the Maldives at participating InterContinental, voco, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels and resorts. IHG One Rewards members also receive a 25% to 30% discount on dining as part of IHG Dining Deals at participating outlets when showing proof of their membership via the IHG App.
- Offer only available on the IHG website or the IHG App.
- 25% off when you book on the website or the app
- Additional 5% off when you book on the website as an IHG One Member
- Extra 10% off when you book on the app as an IHG One Member
- The rate is valid on the Best Flexible Rate with breakfast included.
- Book the Flash sale rate by May 9, 2023, for stays through September 30, 2023.
- Stays between May 5, 2023, through September 30, 2023, at participating India, Maldives, Middle East and Africa IHG Hotels to receive a 25-35% discount off the Best Flexible Rate (with breakfast included).
- Offer cannot be used with any other offer, discount or promotion.
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.