I first signed up for an IDFC First Bank Credit Card last year. There were multiple reasons, as I elaborated then. One of them was that IDFC First Bank’s Credit Cards are lifetime-free, yet they participate in many of the sales and offers from various websites from time to time.
IDFC First Bank Rolls out Spend Based offers for Diwali Spends
IDFC First Bank is one of the only banks rolling out large-scale spend-based offers this year for the Diwali festivities, apart from American Express. The biggies, such as HDFC Bank and Axis Bank, are largely skipping the festivities as they don’t feel the need to dole out extra marketing budgets to encourage people to spend. Plus, it is a monkey-see-monkey-do approach, where if one of the big banks goes on a high-pitch effort, the others will match and/or exceed their effort.
Anyhow, IDFC First Credit Cards has now rolled out several offers under its Khushiyan First Campaign. You would have received an email and a message on WhatsApp if you were targeted for these promotions. The following offers are known at the moment:
- Spend INR 100,000 to receive 20,000 IDFC Bank Rewards Points worth INR 5,000 (5% Value of spends)
- Spend INR 50,000 to receive 10,000 IDFC Bank Rewards Points worth INR 2,500 (5% Value of spends)
- Spend INR 10,000 to receive INR 500 Cashback (5% Value of spends)
- Spend INR 5,000 to receive INR 250 Cashback (5% Value of spends)
You can enrol for the offer via the following modes:
- By clicking on the link provided in the Email, SMS, Push Notification, App Banners, WhatsApp and/or any direct communication channel intended for the customer only
- By giving a missed call on 02241499880.
- Customers enrolled between October 3-15, 2023, are already eligible under this offer.
- For customers holding multiple IDFC FIRST Bank Credit cards, a single enrolment is required & sufficient, as target spending has been allotted at a customer level, i.e., the customer can make spends on eligible IDFC FIRST Credit Card(s) during the offer period.
This offer will not be valid on spends done on Fuel (MCC 5172, 5541, 5542, 5983), Cash (MCC 6010, 6011,7280), Rent Payments (MCC 6513), Utility (MCC 4800-4999), Wallet Load (MCC 6540) and NPS & Tax payments (MCC 9311, 9399). UPI on credit card spending will be included in eligible spending (the above-mentioned MCC will be excluded).
This offer is applicable across IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards – FIRST Classic, FIRST Millennia, FIRST Select, FIRST Wealth, IDFC FIRST Bank Employee Credit Card FIRST Family, FIRST WOW!, FIRST Private, FIRST Power, FIRST Power+ Credit Cards. This offer is not applicable across FIRST Corporate, FIRST Purchase, FIRST Business & Club Vistara IDFC FIRST Credit Cards.
The Cashback/reward points fulfilment will be made between January 15 and February 1, 2024.
If you don’t have an IDFC First Credit Card, you can Apply Immediately. If approved, the digital card number will show up in your IDFC First Bank app, which you can use to spend while the physical card applies, and you can also use the number to register for the campaign if eligible.
IDFC First Bank has rolled out a new spend-based campaign for Diwali spending called Khushiyan First, where they offer a 5% Value on spend, over and above the value of the reward points they usually offer. You must check your communication (email or WhatsApp) and sign up for the promotion.
What do you make of the IDFC Bank Credit Cards campaign, and what offer did you receive?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.