Etihad Airways is offering a 25% bonus on conversion of your Membership Rewards points to Etihad Guest miles, in case the transfer is completed between February 11, 2015 and March 11, 2015.
The usual rate for conversion is 2 Membership Reward points = 1 Etihad Guest mile, but with this conversion bonus built in, it comes down to 1.6 MR = 1 Etihad Guest miles. Etihad Guest is a very useful program for Indian frequent flyers, given their partnership with Jet Airways. So if you’ve been looking to convert those Membership Rewards points, right now is a great time to start.
Here are the terms & conditions of the promotion:
- Etihad Guest Miles transferred may take up to 7 days to be reflected within the Etihad Guest account.
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles will be posted to your Etihad Guest Programme account within 7 days of the standard miles being transferred.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be transferred back to the original Membership Rewards’ account.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- Offer valid only for Etihad Guest members in; Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, Bahrain, Great Britain, Korea, Saudi Arabia, ICC/IDC, India.
- SuperSeller Guests and Business Connect Admin are not elegible for this promotion.