Etihad Airways has just launched a new promotion offering everyone who wants to use the airline as a transit point (trips not originating or terminating in Abu Dhabi) up to 20% discount basis the class of service you book.
Etihad Airways EarlyBird Offer 2023
Etihad has launched a new coupon code, “EARLYBIRD23”, which offers discounts on booking Etihad tickets for travel between September and November 2023, as long as you lock in your ticket by May 19, 2023.
Using the code will offer a 20% discount on tickets booked for travel in economy class and 10% in business class. Just to let you know, the only condition is you need to transit Abu Dhabi and not use it for arrival and/or departure from Abu Dhabi. Use the coupon code EARLYBIRD23 on Etihad’s website, and you will see the discount for travel between September 10 and November 15, 2023.
For instance, here is a screen grab trying to book a ticket from Mumbai to New York during the offer period. Etihad has an excellent pre-clearance facility available for those flying via Abu Dhabi to the USA, which means you complete immigration in Abu Dhabi and arrive like a local passenger in the USA.
As usual, there are some Terms and Conditions to be aware of:
- • Valid on return and one-way journeys on Etihad-operated flights booked on etihad.com using the promocode EARLYBIRD23.
- Valid for bookings made between 1200 hours (GST) on 12 May and 2359 hours (GST) 19 May 2023 for outbound travel between 10 September until 15 November 2023. Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The offer comprises a fare discount of up to 20% in Economy and up to 10% Business (exclusive of taxes and surcharges).
- Offer does not apply on flights to and from the United Arab Emirates.
- Offer does not apply to Economy Sale fares.
- Flights eligible for discount are clearly marked during the booking process. Make sure to only select flights eligible for the discount when booking.
This is a great fare sale being offered by Etihad for those who intend to use their services later in the year. Etihad has a very competitive product (read their A350 review, here), and if you are considering booking with them, you should do so now to get 20% off in economy and 10% off in business class.
Where are you heading with Etihad’s new promotion, then?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.
Leave a Reply