Axis Bank and Club ITC, the loyalty programme of ITC Hotels, have launched a promotion that offers an additional 10% points on conversion from Axis Bank EDGE Rewards to Club ITC.
Axis Bank conversions to Club ITC offering a 10% bonus
Per the promotion terms, if you convert your points from your Axis Bank EDGE Rewards to Club ITC points, you will receive an additional 10% points courtesy of Club ITC. The promotion is valid for transfers between November 20, 2023 and January 15, 2024. This is the second time the promotion has been launched this year, and Axis Bank is the only conversion partner for Club ITC.
You can usually convert your Axis EDGE Rewards Points/Miles to Club ITC Green Points as per the below transfer ratios:
- Burgundy Private and Magnus for Burgundy: 5 EDGE Rewards -> 4 Club ITC Green Points
- Reserve and Magnus: 5 EDGE Rewards -> 2 Club ITC Green Points
- Atlas: 1 EDGE Miles -> 2 Club ITC Green Points
- Affluent Cards: 5 EDGE Rewards ->1 Club ITC Green Points
- Other Cards: 10 EDGE Rewards -> 1 Club ITC Green Points
However, when you convert into at least a minimum of 20,000 Club ITC points from Axis Bank, you will receive a bonus of 10% points. Axis Bank points transfer into Club ITC at the following ratio:
- Burgundy Private and Magnus for Burgundy: 5 EDGE Rewards -> 4.4 Club ITC Green Points
- Reserve and Magnus: 5 EDGE Rewards -> 2.2 Club ITC Green Points
- Atlas: 1 EDGE Miles -> 2.2 Club ITC Green Points
- Affluent Cards: 5 EDGE Rewards ->1.1 Club ITC Green Points
- Other Cards: 10 EDGE Rewards -> 1.1 Club ITC Green Points
This promotion is to entice the recent converts from Magnus to Magnus Burgundy, as well as offer a bit of an upward reward for those who will receive their 25,000 points bonus sometime this month on their Magnus for August 2023 spends.
A new promotion from Club ITC offers Axis Bank credit and debit card holders a 10% Green Points bonus on converting their credit card/ debit card points. Points transferred into Club ITC take up to 7 days for a conversion. The promotion is valid for transfers made through January 15, 2024.
What do you make of this promotion, and will you partake?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.