Hello again from the luxurious Club InterContinental at the InterContinental Asiana Saigon. I’m just back in the hotel for a short while, and here is a quick update for all of you if you missed anything in the week gone by:
The Novice Perspective
- Say Hello to Shipra, who is my fiancee and now a contributor to the blog. She introduces herself and puts out her first post about travel credit cards here. Do encourage her with feedback and comments.
Miles & Points
- We know about the earning on Club Vistara, now here are the first details about how redemption will work on Club Vistara.
- Hyatt’s Stay More Play More promotion is on offer till April 2015.
- Jet Airways’ recently introduced a meal prebooking facility for their travellers in the international premium cabins. Too bad it does not work.
- Jet Airways launched a facility for refunding your tickets in case you changed your mind within 24 hours. But, it did not work for me.
- Air India was rumored to have redone their mascot, but that is not true.
- Delta seems to be shutting down the Amsterdam-Mumbai route.