One of the less widely covered American Express Credit Card on my blog is the American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card. Originally meant to be the credit card version of the American Express Charge Card, the Credit Card comes with some limited but still useful benefits.
While a full review of this product will have to wait, here are some of the benefits of this card:
- 22,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points on signup
- 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs.40 spent
- Access to the American Express Lounges at Delhi and Mumbai Dosmestic Airports
- Complimentary membership to Taj Epicure Plus
- Gold Tier in the Taj Inner Circle program
- Priority Pass, with two complimentary visits per annum
Now, the usual fees for this product
is was INR 10,000 per annum for the year, and in the first year you get the 22,000 MR points on payment of the fees. However, the first year fees has been dropped to INR 5,000 only, along with 11,000 MR points in the first year.
There is also another promotional offer, where the first year pricing on the American Express Jet Airways Platinum Card has also been dropped for the first year to INR 5,000 (with 10000 JP Miles instead of 20000). Here, you also get one base fare free ticket code for domestic travel on Jet Airways, which recovers your card fees in one go.
If you’ve been pondering upon these cards, now is a good time to sign up. And if you want a referral, I’d be happy to extend one to you. You get 2000 extra MR/JPMiles on using my link.
- Free Ticket codes very good reason why you should keep your Jet co-branded credit cards
- Get 2,000 extra Membership Rewards Points/ JPMiles on taking an Amex referral (India only)