Accor Live Limitless (ALL), the Accor Group hotels’ loyalty programme, has rolled out a new fast track offer for the members of the Accor Plus programme, where Accor Plus members are being offered to get over to the ALL Platinum status on a fast track basis. Here are the details of the Accor Status Fast Track that have been unveiled.
Accor Live Limitless membership tiers
ACCOR, the French hospitality group, has some very interesting brands we see around us, including marquee luxury brands such as Raffles, Fairmont, Banyan Tree and Sofitel and Pullman, Grand Mercure and so on down the road. In India itself, they have 50+ hotels, with the latest being Grand Mercure that opened in Bengaluru earlier in February 2021.
ACCOR Live Limitless has a 5-tiered loyalty programme. Here are the tiers:
- Silver: Spend 800 Euros at Accor hotels or stay ten nights
- Gold: Spend 2800 Euros at Accor hotels or stay 30 nights
- Platinum: Spend 5600 Euros at Accor hotels or stay 60 nights
- Diamond: Spend 10,400 Euros at Accor hotels
However, Accor is halving the requirements for 2021, so this means, on an ongoing basis, for stays in 2021, you can quickly get status at half the usual stay requirements:
- Silver: Stay five nights
- Gold: Stay 15 nights
- Platinum: Stay 30 nights
- Diamond: Still based on spend
But now, Accor has rolled out a special promotion, as I mentioned ahead, for the Accor Plus members, which offers up to 25 bonus status nights, which can help them hit ALL Gold or ALL Platinum status quicker.
For reference, Accor Plus is the paid membership programme of Accor Group, available in the Asia Pacific, and gives you up to 50% discount on dining at Accor properties, and comes along with the Accor Silver status as well.
Accor Status Fast Track to Gold/Platinum for Accor Plus members with just 30% of the usual nights required
Accor’s new Fast Track offer rolled out to the Accor Plus members, gets you to Accor Gold/Platinum with just 30% of the usual nights required. Many Accor Plus members should have received this emailer earlier this week.
With the new Accor promotion, if you sign on, as an Accor Plus member, you should be able to get to Gold status with just ten nights stayed after registration, and Platinum for only 18 nights stayed after registration.
Here is how this Fast Track promotion works:
- Fast Track is open to all ALL Silver and Gold members with Accor Plus.
- Register for the Offer between February 15 – 15 April 2021.
- Make your reservation directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel). Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent will not be eligible for this offer.
- Make the Eligible Stay between February 15 and August 31, 2021.
The extra’s that the Fast Track offers, get you bonus Status Night Credits, once you make your first eligible stay of at least one night in a participating ALL hotel:
- A Silver Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 10 Status Nights in addition to 2X (double) Status Nights earned for every night of the stay.
- A Gold Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 15 Status Nights in addition to 2X (double) Status Nights earned for every night of the stay.
- Status levels higher than Gold are not eligible for the offer.
Here are the full T&Cs of the promotion.
Decoding the Promotion
The promotion is simple from the perspective of someone who may not have stayed with an Accor hotel in 2021 or the second half of 2020. Once you sign up for the fast track offer and make a direct booking with Accor, here is how it goes:
- On your first check-out, you are granted ten bonus Status Nights as an Accor Silver member that comes as a part of your Accor Plus membership. Additionally, your nights stayed are doubled for counting towards status in 2021. So, if you stayed one night at an eligible rate, you are in total getting 12 status nights. Now, you need 18 Status Nights for achieving Gold and 48 Status Nights for achieving Platinum.
- 18 Status Nights require nine nights stay over one or multiple stays by August 31, 2021.
- Once your status in the system has been updated to Gold, you can either stop there or continue to Platinum. For Platinum, you need an additional 30 status nights to get there.
- On your first check-out as Gold, you will be granted 15 Status Nights over and above 2x Status nights for your stay. So, you just need an additional 13 status nights after your one-night stay. This can be achieved by doing 7-nights stays in Accor properties.
Hence, for a total of 10 nights in Accor hotels, you get to Gold, and for 18 nights, you get to Platinum. The catch is, you need to complete your stays between February 15 and August 31, 2021.
This is a potentially lucrative promotion for those who frequently stay at Accor properties, as they can get to Platinum at only 30% of the usual requirements. However, you need Accor Plus membership to access this Fast Track offer, and you can get one at 10% off with your HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What do you think of the Accor Status Fast Track promotion? Will you sign up?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.