When it comes to hotel chains, Accor has been quietly establishing itself around India, having opened hotels around the country, largely under the Novotel and Ibis brands. However, they’ve also been operating the Fairmont Jaipur, recently opened the uber-chic Raffles Udaipur and working on the launch of the Raffles Jaipur soon.
Accor has now launched a new promotion, where it is easy to earn 6,000 points for just three revenue stays, by June 22, 2022. Registration is required prior to the first stay and registration and booking need to be completed by April 19, 2022. Each stay needs to be a minimum of 2 nights between April 5 and June 12, 2022, and directly booked with Accor Hotels via the website, app or phone. This is a staggered promotion, so here is how you earn the bonus ALL points:
- First stay of 2 nights minimum = 500 ALL points (bonus)
- Second stay of 2 nights minimum = +2,500 ALL points (bonus)
- Third stay of 2 nights minimum= +3,000 ALL points (bonus)
In total, you earn 6,000 ALL points as a bonus. As a reminder, 2,000 ALL points can be redeemed for a value of 40 Euros (~INR 3,350), so you stand to get a bonus of 120 Euros (INR 10,000) if you complete three stays at ALL participating hotels.
Here are some other T&C:
- To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between March 29, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), April 19, 2022) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
- This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a maximum of 6,000 Reward points: 500 Reward points following the first stay, 2,500 Reward points following the second stay, and 3,000 Reward points following the third stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
- This Reward points bonus is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use
This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
- This offer is valid for a member’s stay from April 5, 2022, to June 12, 2022, in one of the participating hotels, and must be booked between March 29, 2022, up until 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and April 19, 2022. Stays booked at hotels in Ukraine or Russia are not eligible for this offer.
- The stay must be a minimum of 2 nights. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the offer.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated. In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room that he/she vacates first.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
- Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
Accor is offering the opportunity to receive 6,000 bonus points by staying at Accor hotels thrice by June 12, 2022, and each stay has to be for at least two nights. Register here before your first stay.
What do you think of this Accor promotion?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.