Starwood is offering a new set of Choice Rewards for the Indian members, closely on the heel of their tie-up with Club ITC last week, and a closer relationship with ITC Hotels than ever before.
On the back of their new partnership with Club ITC, and their existing partnership with JetPrivilege, Starwood is offering the choice of a reward of an INR 5000 Wills Lifestyle voucher / an INR 5000 ITC Hotels Dining Voucher or 5000 JPMiles for every eight nights you stay at participating hotels in India, Maldives, Bhutan or Bangladesh. You can earn these Choice Rewards up to five times during the promotion period.
Here is how it works. You follow the promotion link, and go to the required page for choosing your reward and registering. The promotion is valid for stays made between June 20, 2016 to September 30, 2016, and you can register by August 15, 2016. Only nights after registering are counted counted. The promotion works at the following participating hotels:
- Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan
- Le Méridien Dhaka
- The Westin Dhaka
- Le Méridien Paro, Riverfront
- Le Méridien Thimphu
- Aloft Ahmedabad SG Road
- Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park
- Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield
- Aloft Chandigarh Zirakpur
- Aloft Chennai OMR – IT Expressway
- Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur
- The Anya Hotel, Gurgaon, a Member of Design Hotels
- Four Points by Sheraton Agra
- Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
- Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield
- Four Points by Sheraton Dehradun
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune
- Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square [Review]
- Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
- Four Points by Sheraton New Delhi, Airport Highway
- Four Points by Sheraton Vadodara
- Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam
- ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru
- ITC Grand Bharat, a Luxury Collection Retreat, Gurgaon, New Delhi Capital Region
- ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
- ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai
- ITC Kakatiya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Hyderabad
- ITC Maratha, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
- ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi
- ITC Mughal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Agra
- ITC Rajputana, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur
- ITC Sonar, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
- ITC Windsor, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru
- Le Méridien Bangalore
- Le Méridien Coimbatore
- Le Méridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- Le Méridien Jaipur
- Le Méridien Kochi
- Le Méridien Mahabaleshwar Resort & Spa [Review]
- Le Méridien Nagpur
- Le Méridien New Delhi
- Le Méridien Pune
- Le Royal Méridien Chennai
- The Park Bangalore, a Member of Design Hotels
- The Park Chennai, a Member of Design Hotels
- The Park Hyderabad, a Member of Design Hotels
- The Park Kolkata, a Member of Design Hotels
- The Park New Delhi, a Member of Design Hotels
- Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
- Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel
- Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
- The St. Regis Mumbai
- The Westin Chennai Velachery
- The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
- The Westin Mumbai Garden City
- The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
- The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
- W Maldives
It seems all the Starwood properties in the region are participating. Then again, there are some T&C to follow, which are here. I am listing the main ones here:
- This offer is valid for stays from 20 June until 30 September 2016. Registration period is from 20 June until 15 August 2016.
- Members must register on spg.com/yourchoicerewards for nights to be eligible for this promotion. Any nights spent at SPG Participating Hotels before registering for the campaign will not be eligible for bonus reward.
- This offer is applicable to only SPG members residing in India who receive a communication about this promotion. The rewards extended are in addition to any Starpoints® earned by members as part of the standard SPG programme terms.
- This offer shall be valid for a maximum of five (5) reward certificates (i.e., for up to 40 eligible nights).
- Based on each completion of eight (8) eligible nights at SPG Participating Hotels, members shall receive their chosen rewards certificate within four to six weeks after the promotion ends. Nights need not be consecutive to meet the eight (8) eligible nights requirement.
- A night will not be considered eligible to earn promotional rewards if points/miles are credited to any programme other than Starwood Preferred Guest® (e.g., CITC, etc.). Guests must provide their SPG membership number for their Stays to participate in this promotion and to receive rewards.
- For a list of SPG hotels and resorts participating in the Your Choice Rewards promotion, log on to spg.com/yourchoicerewards. This offer is not applicable to employees of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“Starwood”), its subsidiary companies, airline crew, layovers, Group Incentive Travellers and complimentary/Free Night Award stays.
- Redemption of reward certificate for purchase of Wills Lifestyle products shall be additionally governed by the terms and conditions specific to that reward option.
- To redeem a certificate for JPMiles members must belong to both SPG and the JetPrivilege programme and choose JPMiles as their preferred currency on SPG Airline Direct DepositSM (spg.com/moremiles) before beginning their eligible stay.
If you are a Starwood regular, hop on the bandwagon and register now. It does not hurt to register, and even if you travel with some frequency, you may be able to come out ahead in this promotion, since these are rewards on top of your existing points bonuses you are granted.
Are you going to participate?