- Mumbai International Airport Terminal 2 GVK Premium Lounge
- Qatar Airways Boeing 77W Mumbai to Doha QSuites
- Qatar Airways Business Class Lounge, Doha
- Qatar Airways Airbus A380 Doha to Paris CDG Business Class
- Air France Airbus A321 Paris CDG to Toulouse Blagnac
- Radisson Blu Toulouse Airport
- Qatar Airways Airbus A350-1000 Toulouse to Doha QSuites (Delivery Flight)
- Qatar Visa on Arrival
- Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Lounge, Doha
When I arrived at Toulouse Airport, I had transport waiting to take me to the Radisson Blu Toulouse Airport. It was about a ten-minute ride to arrive at the hotel on this rainy evening. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport running 24 hours, and if you wanted to walk, it would be 10 minutes as well. The hotel is situated amidst office blocks on all sides, but very well connected to the public transport system.
This one is a business hotel, so the lobby was small, not opulent and very functional. It leads to a bar and restaurant further down.
I walked to my left to check-in and collected my keycard.
I was offered a Delux Room located on the third floor. There were functional chairs as you get out of the elevator. Moreover, for whatever reason, the hallways were mood-lit in a shade of purple, as if they were taking inspiration from the Aloft hotels.
My room was a short walk down the hallway. Across me were the Business Class rooms which had a view of the road and better furnishings inside.
The room itself was reasonably large and comfortable for one. There was enough space to move around and not trip over my bag if I had to open it on the floor. This hotel was much better than my last years’ hotel to Toulouse where I was putting up at a hotel in the city center, but the rooms were tiny.
Breakfast was served 6 AM onwards here. Moreover, in true French fashion, the hotel did not disappoint on the breakfast at all. As I picked a seat, the host came over and brought me a pot of coffee.
There were tonnes of choices including the usual options such as cereal, cold cuts, bread, cheese, fresh cut fruits, and juices.