Priority Pass and Plaza Premium Lounges are again coming together in India. Priority Pass, which is the global lounge pass operator enabling access to lounges worldwide using a single card, had, in January 2021, stopped listing the Indian Plaza network lounges on their website.
Plaza Network operates many airport lounges in India, mainly at Delhi:
- Chandigarh: Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures, Terminal 1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (International Arrivals, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures, Terminal 1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures, Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Lounge A, Level 3, International Departures, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Lounge B, Level 4, International Departures, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge Transit Hotel (International Arrivals, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Arrivals, Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (International Departures)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures)
On checking out the Priority Pass website, all the lounges operated by Plaza Network are back on the site. We also have confirmation that people are using their Priority Pass at some of these lounges again.
So whatever the issue was between the two parties seems to have been resolved for the time being.
Have you been able to use your Priority Pass at these three airports recently?
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.