Planning on heading to Australia for the Indian cricket tour later in the year? Or Hong Kong for work? You may want to look at the new Cathay Pacific discount with their three-day offer announced earlier today.
You’ll end up saving up to INR 9,000 when you fly Cathay Pacific in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class. You need to book through July 29, 2018, by using the discount code CXJULYSALE. You can travel by December 31, 2018, on tickets booked now.
The promo is applicable if you are flying from Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru to the following destinations:
- Hong Kong
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane
- New Zealand: Auckland
A business class round trip between Mumbai and Hong Kong in September gets cheaper by INR 5385 when we applied the discount code.
The key Terms and Conditions of this promotion are:
- This Code is valid for, and limited to, eligible transactions while stock lasts. Once the allocated number of usage has been reached, this Code will no longer be valid nor usable and you will not be entitled to any form of exchange, refund or compensation.
- The above offer is valid for travel in Economy Class (O, Q, N, S, V), Premium Economy Class (E) and Business Class (I).
- The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
- Flights from Bengaluru / Kolkata to Hong Kong are operated by Cathay Dragon.
- Discount will only be applied to the base (net) fare. The discounted base fare will be added to applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Depending on route and class you select, the actual percentage discount you receive will vary.
Cathay Pacific has an excellent hard product and soft product on their flights out of India. While this is not a huge discount if you have been planning to book on Cathay Pacific, perhaps right now is a good time to book it up.
Have you flown on Cathay Pacific lately? How was your experience?