ICICI Bank’s Jet Airways co-branded cards let you mint JPMiles when you are not flying. A new ICICI Jet Airways credit card offer gets you double JPMiles on international spends.
To participate in this promotion, you’d first have to register by sending an SMS saying “TRAVEL EASY <JP Number>” to 5676766. Make sure that you are sending this SMS from the registered mobile number with JetPrivilege. Once you receive a confirmation SMS, you’ll be able to earn 2X JPMiles on international spends through January 31, 2019. Do keep in mind that this offer is valid only on the Visa variants, not on the Amex variants.
The earnings on various cards during this offer period for international spends are:
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro VISA Credit Card gets you 10 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx VISA Credit Cardholders will get 8 JPMiles/ INR 100
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral VISA Credit Card gets you 4 JPMiles/ INR 100
Other key terms and conditions of this promotion include:
- You don’t get any JPMiles on EMI Transactions.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer provided by ICICI Bank and Jet Privilege
- Bonus JPMiles will be posted within 90 days from the spend date.
If you don’t have a Jet Airways ICICI Credit Card yet, you can sign up for one here. Ajay has already reviewed the benefits of the Amex and Visa versions of the Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card before and it is very well worth the INR 5,000 + taxes you pay for the card.
For Jet Airways loyalists, this is a good opportunity to earn extra JPMiles when travelling abroad. And with Black Friday and Cyber Monday just around the corner, you might just be able to earn extra JPMiles sitting at home.
Will you be swiping your ICICI Jet Airways Credit Card abroad?
(HT: Jude Jitesh)