At LiveFromALounge, Citi PremierMiles Card has been an old favourite of ours, given it was one of the first airline-agnostic travel credit cards launched in India, and till date has a massive fan following. Not just that, PremierMiles is a great way to enter the Citibank Credit Cards system before you want to elevate to the Prestige at some point in time.
Basics of Citi PremierMiles Card
Here is a quick summary of the features of Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card:
- All spends on the card earn 4 PremierMiles per INR 100 spent
- Earn 10 miles for every INR 100 spent on airline transactions (typically Airlines websites, in-flight and airline counters) and at the website www.premiermiles.co.in. The Merchant Code indicates airlines transactions.
- If you are a Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) member of any airline, and you book a ticket on it using your Citibank PremierMiles Card, you earn PremierMiles for the ticket purchased at 10 PremierMiles per INR 100. Plus, you acquire your regular FFP Miles for flying that airline.
- Miles never expire.
- All PremierMiles convert to Airline miles in a 2:1 ratio to Cathay Pacific, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Thai Airways,
Malaysia Airlines, Eva Air, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Air India, Qatar Airways, Flying Blue (KLM/Air France), Intermiles, Qantas, Turkish Airlines and Taj InnerCircle.
- PremierMiles can be redeemed for INR 0.45 value against air tickets and hotels on websites of Yatra.com, Goibibo.com, MakeMyTrip.com, IndiGo and Premiermiles.co.in. You can redeem your PremierMiles for over 100 airlines globally.
- You get 10,000 PremierMiles (equivalent to 5000 miles or INR 4,500 of redemptions) as a welcome gift on spending at least INR 1,000 on the card within 60 days of card issuance. You get 3,000 PremierMiles annually as renewal benefits.
- Fees are INR 3000 annually.
Earn Bonus INR 1000 on PremierMiles over and above 10,000 PremierMiles signup bonus
There is an exclusive promotion on Citi PremierMiles and some other entry-level cards going on right now, which offers an INR 1,000 voucher, on top of the additional bonus you will receive from the bank for signing up for the card anyways. When you make an application via this link, you will additionally receive an Amazon voucher for INR 1,000 when you complete the spend of just INR 5,000 within 60 days of card issuance.
Citi PremierMiles has been one of my favourite credit cards of the lot for a very long time, and I like this new promotion that is out to give more benefits to new Citi PremierMiles subscribers at the moment. Citi PremierMiles Card points don’t expire, and they transfer to 14 different airlines, which is arguably the most you will see in India for any card.
Liked our articles and our efforts? Please pay an amount you are comfortable with; an amount you believe is the fair price for the content you have consumed. Please enter an amount in the box below and click on the button to pay; you can use Netbanking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, QR codes, or any Wallet to pay. Every contribution helps cover the cost of the content generated for your benefit.
(Important: to receive confirmation and details of your transaction, please enter a valid email address in the pop-up form that will appear after you click the ‘Pay Now’ button. For international transactions, use Paypal to process the transaction.)
We are not putting our articles behind any paywall where you are asked to pay before you read an article. We are asking you to pay after you have read the article if you are satisfied with the quality and our efforts.