American Express India is on a roll at the moment. They started the year 2019 with a bang, announcing promotions to offer double points for Educational Institution Spends, giving away free cards, giving bonus points for Supplementary Card issuance and statement credit on Hyatt Hotel stays. Not just that, if you will pay your insurance bills with your Amex, you will get tonnes of more Membership Rewards points this quarter too. Now, its time for some Amex Future Group Offers.
American Express has now tied up with the Future Group, to offer exciting discounts on almost all of Future Group brands when you use an American Express Credit Card or American Express Charge Card at these outlets. Offer is also valid on the American Express Corporate Cards issued by Amex in India.
Here is the new offer that American Express has launched with the Future Group, valid till August 31, 2021.
- You get 3% instant discount at all Big Bazaar, FBB, Food Bazaar, Hypercity and Foodhall stores.
- You get 5% instant discount at Ezone.
- You get 20% instant discount at Central, HomeTown and Brand Factory.
The offer is only valid on shopping at the physical store, and not online stores. To avail of the offer, you need to first enrol for the offer at the website exclusiveprogram.in. Once you register, you need to wait 48 hours before you can start using the promotion for yourself. Make sure to use the correct mobile number during the registration process.
Once you’ve registered, to avail the discount at the store, you need to mention your registered mobile number before the billing process starts, and inform the store about your membership of the ‘Exclusive Program’. Once the items are billed, an auto-generated OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number, which then has to be shared back with the cashier to avail the discount.
- The discount would not be available if the mobile number is given after the billing process is complete.
- The discount would be available only for customers registered on “exclusiveprogram.in”.
- The discounts are available on the best offer format. This means that if the product is discounted and the current discount is more than the “Exclusive Program” discount, then the current discount would be applied. The “Exclusive Program” discount is not an additional discount on the product.
- There are certain products which don’t get the discount at the food formats of Future Group. Check T&C.
- To avail the offer, payment needs to be made using your American Express Card only. Payment made through using any other mode may result in auto de-enrolment from the programme. Cardmember will need to re-register for the programme using the URL -“exclusiveprogram.in” to continue the benefits of the programme.
Of course, if you still do not have an American Express Credit Card, there are these two American Express Cards, which via an exclusive link, are being offered free of cost:
- American Express Platinum Travel Card: American Express is offering the card for free for those who apply through this link. The best part is, you also get 2,000 bonus Membership Rewards points on spending INR 5,000 within the first 90 days of getting the card accepted. You also get vouchers worth INR 29,500 for travel spends when you spend INR 4 Lakh on this card.
- American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card: Usually costs INR 1,000 + taxes for the first year, but American Express is currently waiving off this fee when you apply here. Not just that, you get 2,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend INR 5,000 within the first 90 days of card membership. Additionally, you get 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points every month for INR 4,000 spend.
This is a great quarter to get as many Amex Offers as you can into your account. I’ve signed up for the promotion, and now looking forward to using it on my next shopping trip at Big Bazaar.
What do you think of the new Amex Future Group Offers?
(HT: Kumar MS)